So YouTube has really been frustrating the heck out of me lately. I can't seem to get any of my videos to upload, even though they are from the same camera as all the others already on my site, and none are more than 40 seconds long, if that! My solution - create a new eBlogger site for my videos!! :) Now I just have to find all the videos from the past few months that I'd like to share. This will be the challenge considering my laptop is still on the fritz and many of my videos are there... None of my videos have sound yet. Perhaps that's something I'll splurge on with the "let's give the economy a boost" checks we'll get this year!
From October 27th, 2007. This was the opening of the Emma Crawford Memorial Parade in Manitou Springs where Paul and I spent his birthday.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
The Beginning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment